- Make a calendar for friends and family, topped by personal photos, and filed with dates to remember, such as birthdays, anniversaries, etc.
- Burn a CD collection of your personal favorite Christmas songs to give as gifts.
- Give food and drink. Food: Home made Christmas candy and cookies. Drink: Make your own Kahlua, and bottle it in any cleaned used glass bottle. (Kahlua's easy to make with few ingredients: vodka, coffee, sugar & vanilla. Google for a recipe.)
- If you are partying, every time you start to feel a bit buzzed, switch to water. Being adequately hydrated will also reduce the potential pain of hangover.
- If you are a white wine drinker, add ice, or ice water to your glass of wine. This will help you consume less alcohol and help to maintain hydration.
- If you have the will-power, skip the booze altogether. Drink lemon water, tea or some other drink of choice. This has the added benefit of reducing calorie intake, which can easily get out of control with all of the yummy holiday food.
Manic 10 9 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1 depresseD